The goal set by SAP Renovation is to deliver world’s best piano restoration. To achieve it, each and every instrument requiring cabinet restoration undergoes a complex carpentry work process which may vary based on the actual cabinet condition.
The piano requires basic carpentry preparation regardless of any additional carpentry work.
The piano requires additional carpentry work related to poor wood condition or customer’s special requirements (partial/complete re-veneering, introducing new cabinet elements).
Our customers may choose from a wide selection of available piano finishes. The final effect consists of two very important decisions: the color (black, veneer color, RAL color) and the type of finish (high gloss polyester, half-gloss polyester, mat polyester, and traditional, applied by hand, French polish).
- transparent (8 veneer examples)
- any color from RAL pallet (8 color examples)
- cabinet finish in high gloss polyester
- cabinet finish in half-gloss polyester
- cabinet finish in mat polyester
- cabinet finish in French polish applied by hand
Every damaged or missing cabinet element may be replaced. You can order it raw or finished in any type of finishes we offer.